Names of 18 TNA MPs who have given WAIGURU 48 hrs to quit or be evicted like a dog
18 TNA MPs have given Devolution Cabinet Secretary, Miss Anne Waiguru, 48 hours to resign from her office or be forcefully evicted like a dog if she fails to do so.
The MPs who issued a joint statement on Thursday also asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to sack her if she doesn’t resign.
The MPs who are some of the President’s closest confidantes said all appointees to the Executive are not indispensable.
“A CS in charge of Devolution cannot stay in office amidst ongoing shocking revelations of graft under her watch. She owes it to Kenyans to step aside,” the joint statement read
The TNA leaders said they are “conscious of the constitutional demands” that State officers must demonstrate respect for the people they serve and bring honour to the country.
The 18 MPs who endorsed Waiguru’s sacking are:
1. Kabando wa Kabando (Mukurweini)
2. James Gakuya (Embakasi North)
3. Wanjiku Muhia (Nyandarua)
4. Benard Mutura (Makadara)
5. John Njoroge (Kasarani)
6. Alois Lentoimaga (Samburu North)
7. Humphrey Njuguna (Gatanga)
8. Esther Murugi (Nyeri)
9. Kanini Kega (Kieni)
10. Mburu Kahangara (Lari)
11. Kathuri Murungi (South Imenti)
12. Peter Kamande (Maragua)
13. Wachira Karani (Laikipia)
14. Stephen ole Ntutu (Narok)
15. Samuel Gichigi (Kipipiri)
16. Mithika Linturi (Igembe South)
17. Peter Kinyua (Mathira)
18. Joseph M’Eruaki (Igembe North)