KUCCPS Admissions Board has released the KCA University KUCCPS Admission List for the Year 2022. Follow these links to view the KCA University KUCCPS Admission List 2022 and KUCCPS Admission Letters 2022 Download.
KCA University Bank Account
Application fees and University Fees can be deposited in one of the following bank account numbers:
Standard Chartered Bank
Ruaraka Branch: Account No: 0102001171100
Commercial Bank of Africa
Wabera Street Branch: Account No: 107-654-003
Westlands Branch: Account No: 135-217-8 and
Moi Avenue Branch: Account No: 176-631-9
Mpesa Paybill Business Number
How to Pay fees via MPESA! (M-KARO)
- Go to ‘M-PESA’
- Choose ‘Payment Services’
- Choose ‘Pay Bill’
- ‘Enter 400222 as the Business no.’
- When inserting the Account no, Enter 2358#1234567-2013 (2358 is the unique code for KCA University and 1234567-2013 is the student’s admission number – just an example).
- Enter the amount to pay plus Ksh. 38.50 e.g Ksh. 30,038.50 (example – Where 30,000.00 is the school fees and Ksh. 38.50 is the Bank’s commission) The school account will be credited with exactly Ksh. 30,000 as Ksh. 38.50 is the bank’s commission. If you send exactly Ksh. 30,000 without the transfer fee of Kshs. 38.50; the University’s Account will be credited with Ksh. 29,961.50.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm the particulars of the payment and if OK, select SEND
You will receive 2 SMS in your phone i.e.
- An SMS confirmation from M-PESA with a unique transaction ID.
- A confirmation SMS from Co-operative Bank with the payment details including student’s full name.
- This SMS serves as a receipt for the payment.
KCA University Fee Structure
To view and download the Fee Structure follow This Link
KCA University Contacts: Monrovia Campus, Town and ICAD Campus
Opposite the Nakumatt Lifestyle, Adjacent to Jevanjee Gardens
Monrovia Street, 5th Floor, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone: +254 202 211 263/4/8
Main Campus Thika Road, Ruaraka
P.O Box 56808-00200, Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone: +254 208 070 408/9,
+254 203 537 842
Cell: +254 710 888 022
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
4th Floor Capital Centre, Kitengela, Kenya
Telephone: +254 710 888 022
KCA University Western Campus
Swan Center, Oginga Odinga Street, Kisumu Kenya
Telephone: +254 572 024 094/5