Best Colleges: Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma & Advanced Diploma in Christian Ministries course in Kenya
Below here is a list of some of the renown schools, colleges and Universities offering Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma & Advanced Diploma in Christian Ministries Course in Kenya
1. Africa Theological Seminary, Kitale
Christian Ministries Course Admission Requirements
- Africa Theological Seminary welcomes applications from persons who are committed to Christ and His Kingdom. Incoming students must have had a definite Christian conversion and must be active in ministry prior to applying.
- They must exhibit sound moral character and agree to abide by the academic and social regulations and doctrinal tenets of the Seminary.
- Each applicant must submit a recommendation from his or her spiritual or ministry overseer.
- Applicant must be at least
KCSE D+ or its equivalent
22 years for Diploma and Certificate.
- The applicant must be academically capable of coping with studies at Certificate, Diploma and Degree levels.
Applicants must also have a minimum of three years of experience in ministry.
- As an educational institution within an emergent society, ATS emphasizes English language proficiency.
Africa Theological Seminary, Christian Ministries Course Contacts Contacts
AFRICA THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY,
P.O BOX 1284 – 30200, KITALE, KENYA
TEL: +254 721 442 067
+254 718 901 429
+254 773 710 901
Located at Section Six Estate Waterworks Road about 1 1/2 km from Kitale town Central Business District
2. Africa Nazarene University, Nairobi
Christian Ministries Course Contacts
Africa Nazarene University
P.O Box 53067 – 00200
+254 703 970 520/5
+254 20 252 7170-5
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Campus, Ongata Rongai
3. Scott Christian University, Machakos
Christian Ministries Certificate Course Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess a minimum grade of D+ in KCSE or its equivalent.
Christian Ministries Diploma Course Admission Requirements
The minimum requirement for entry into a diploma programme is a C- (Minus) in KCSE or KCE Div 111 and above, or a Certificate awarded by a recognized institution, or their equivalent qualifications.
Christian Ministries Course Contacts
P.O. Box 49 Machakos, Kenya
Tel: +254 713 745 404 /+254 734 833 832
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleges Offering Postgraduate Diploma in Small Christian Communities (Small Christian Communities)
- Regina Pacis University College, Nairobi
Universities Offering Postgraduate Diploma in Small Christian Communities (Small Christian Communities)
Colleges Offering Diploma in Christian Music and Worship (Christian Music and Worship)
Certificate and Diploma in Christian Ministries County wide Coverage in Kenya
The above listed colleges offering Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma & Advanced Diploma in Christian Ministries Course in Kenya, cover all these counties; Mombasa County, Kwale County, Kilifi County, Tana River County, Lamu County, Taita-Taveta County, Garissa County, Wajir County, Mandera County, Marsabit County, Isiolo County, Meru County, Tharaka-Nithi County, Embu County, Kitui County, Machakos County, Makueni County, Nyandarua County, Nyeri County, Kirinyaga County, Murang’a County, Kiambu County, Turkana County, West Pokot County, Samburu County, Trans-Nzoia County, Uasin Gishu County, Elgeyo-Marakwet County, Nandi County, Baringo County, Laikipia County, Nakuru County, Narok County, Kajiado County, Kericho County, Bomet County, Kakamega County, Vihiga County, Bungoma County, Busia County, Siaya County, Kisumu County, Homa Bay County, Migori County, Kisii County, Nyamira County, Nairobi County, Catholicreadings.org