KEMI – Kenya Education Management Institute Nairobi Contacts, Courses, Contacts
KEMI – Kenya Education Management Institute Nairobi Contacts, Courses Offered, Student Portal Login, elearning, Website, Application Forms Download, Fee Structure, Bank Account, Mpesa Paybill, KUCCPS Admission List and Letters, Telephone Mobile Number, Admission Requirements, Intake, Registration, Location, Address, Graduation, Opening Date, Timetable, Accommodation, Hostel Room Booking
KEMI – Kenya Education Management Institute Nairobi Contacts, Location, Address
Physical Address: Located Between 5th and 6th Parklands Avenue, Mtama Road Parklands, Nairobi
Postal Address: P.O. Box 62592-00200 Nairobi Kenya
Telephone number: 0202379178
Mobile number: 0718518422
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEMI – Kenya Education Management Institute Nairobi Bank Account
Equity Bank Account No. 0120294302067 or National Bank Account No. 010030009076601.
KEMI – Kenya Education Management Institute Nairobi MPesa Pay bill/business No
M-Pesa Pay bill/business No. is 971900.
To pay using Mpesa
- Select “Pay Bill” from the M-Pesa menu on your phone.
- Enter the KEMI business number 971900.
- Enter your full account number (see below for details).
- Enter the amount you are paying to KEMI.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm that all details are correct.
- You will receive a confirmation of the transaction via SMS.
(Your account number is: D6-county code of your workstation-TSC or ID number e.g. If your work station county is Nairobi and your TSC Number is 123456 then the correct format is D6-30-123456; OR if your work station County is Kisumu and your ID Number is 145261 then the correct format is D6-17-145261)
KEMI – Kenya Education Management Institute Nairobi Courses and Programmes Offered
- Diploma in Education Management
- Public Procurement New Regulations
- Performance Appraisal/Contracting
- Good Governance and Integrity
- Child Friendly Schools
- Curriculum Reforms Seminar – 21st Century Skills
- Diploma in Financial Management
- Diploma in Adult Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Education Management Course (Promotional program)
- Performance Contract Programs (Gender, HIV/AIDS, ADA, Cohesion, M&E)
- Basic ICT literacy seminar
- ICT Integration in Education
- Induction Course in Education Management
- Certificate in Public Financial Management
- Certificate in Education Law, Policy & Reforms
- Certificate in Child Friendly Hospitality Management
- Upgrading University Degree Programs
- Certificate in Modern Secretarial Management
- Adult Training Methodology