KCSE Results 2017 Online – Result Slip Download and printing, Remarking
The KCSE Results 2017 will finally be released before the end of this year or before the Christmas day by the Education CS Dr. Fred Matiang’i. These exams that were sat this year have been marked as one of the most credible since the tight rules and security that were put in place by the Education CS Fred Matiang’i and the KNEC Chair former University of Nairobi Vice-Chancellor Prof George Magoha.
How to Check KCSE 2017 Results online
If the Parents and students want to check their results online, they should follow this link to access the KNEC Portal ….. Search your KCSE 2017 Results and use your Index number
How to check KCSE Results 2017 via SMS
To receive the results via SMS just send an SMS with your Index Number to 22252 for Safaricom, Airtel and Orange networks. The feedback may take a few minutes to arrive due to the high number of requests being made at that particular time.
KCSE 2017 Results per county, Top Schools, Top Candidates, Ranking
There will be no ranking of schools in 2016. A law for ranking was passed in October 2016 but there was legislation required to effect that which the Education Ministry has not yet legislated upon. From next year ranking will come back.
KNEC official website www.knec-portal.ac.ke
The www.knec-portal.ac.ke is the official portal for the KNEC website.
Here where all online KCSE and KCPE Registrations and Confirmation, result slip download, Principals portal and performance analysis are done.
KCSE Results 2017 remarking
The Kenya National Examinations Council – KNEC is accepting requests to remark any subject any candidate may have doubts with for 2017 KCSE Results. This is if the candidate feels that the results got did not reflect what was expected.
KCSE 2017 Results remarking procedure
- The candidate should submit the request for remarking within 30 (Thirty) Days after the date the results were released. This remarking will attract a fee of Ksh. 1000.
- Remarking of scripts may be undertaken by the Council at the written request of the headteachers who presented the candidate.
- Requests for remarking from a private candidate shall be channeled through the Provincial Directors of Education or the District Education Officers of the Ministry of Education or the candidate presenting himself/herself physically at Mitihani House, KNEC Headquarters where one will need to fill a form.
- The Council shall undertake to remark scripts only after satisfactory reasons are given by the requesting headteacher justifying the remarking of scripts for a candidate whose results have already been issued.
- The Council may reject any request for remarking where in its opinion, a strong case for the same has not been established.
KCSE Results 2017 Cheating cases in exams
In the year 2017 there were no cases of cheating in the KCSE Exams. This, it was said can be attributed to the excellent coordination between the Education Ministry, the TSC, School Principals and Head Masters, Invigilators, Security officials, teachers and students.
Funny Video about students who did not perform well in KCSE 2017 exam results