Creating an account at the World Sports betting app or website is easy and takes only a few minutes. In this guide, we will walk you through the WSB registration process for new players so you, too, can open an account and place bets on your favorite teams.
About World Sports Betting
World Sports Betting is a well-known brand in the South African betting industry. It was launched in 2002 and is licensed and regulated by the Gauteng Gambling Board.
WSB’s experience in the betting sector is evident in its wide range of fascinating offers for South African sports fans.
Below is a brief list of options featured in WSB’s sportsbook:
- Horse racing
WSB offers registration on both desktop and mobile. The process is similar for both platforms, as well as for the data free site. Simply follow the steps below to get started:
- Visit WSB official website. Alternatively, for the data free option, visit https://wsb.datafree.co/ via your mobile device.
- Click on the orange “Join” button on the homepage
- This will load a simple registration form, where you will need to enter details such as:
- Your name, username, and password
- Your address
- Your mobile phone number and email
- Your ID number
- Your date of birth, etc.
Once you are done with this, you will need to ensure everything is working as it should by login into your account using the info you used to register.
Sending in Your FICA Documents
Once you have registered your WSB account, you might be asked to submit your FICA documents (ID and proof of residence) for verification.
There are two ways to do this. The first method is to sign in to your WSB account and go to the “My Account” button.
Then click on FICA verification. Here, you will upload relevant copies of your document.
The second method is to email your documents to their dedicated FICA email address email@example.com.
How to contact World Sports Betting SA
If you have any issues or troubles during the WSB registration process, then reach out to their friendly customer support via the details listed below:
Queries via Email:
- General – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints – email@example.com
- FICA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments – email@example.com
- Promotions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suggestions – email@example.com.
Queries via Phone:
- Direct Line: +27 11 326 3633
- Betting Line: 0860 103 393
- Alternative line: +27 11 326 2621
- The general WhatsApp support and automated WhatsApp support numbers are +27(0)797120818 and +27(0)872405109, respectively
That’s a wrap!
As you might have realized, the process of creating a WSB account is very straightforward. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and register an account today. Kick start that process by clicking the orange “join” button!