MMUST Student Portal Login – Email Account, www.mmust.ac.ke Website
MMUST Student Portal Login, How to activate Masinde Muliro First Year Email address, Student Portal Registration Procedure, Forgot Password, Reset Password, Email Account, www.mmust.ac.ke Website
To access your MMUST Student Portal Login Account, Kindly CLICK HERE
First Year Email and MMUST Student Portal Activation
As a First year student, to access your email account, just click on the link below and find your email address in the PDF document you will download. Get your email address across your corresponding admission number.
After you identify your allocated email address;
- Visit www.gmail.com
- Enter your email address; the one you have identified from list in the PDF document e.g. if you see this ‘BCM/B/01-00011/2016 firstname.lastname@example.org‘ then ‘email@example.com’ will use their corresponding email address
- Under Password enter your MMUST email default password that has been provided.
- Once logged in you will be prompted to change the password. Do so appropriately and remember the new password.
Forgot Password for MMUST Student Portal Login
If you have forgotten your MMUST Student Portal Login Password Click here
- Then Enter your employee number or registration number and click “Email Link”
- Instructions on how to reset and change your Password will be sent to your email address
After you are through configuring your email account, visit portal. mmust.ac.ke and click on ‘create an Account’, on the bottom right corner.
- On the window titled Create Account, under the tab labelled ‘Registration employee number‘ enter your Admission/Registration number
- Under password, select a password of your choice and renter it on the next dialogue box to confirm
- Click submit. (You will be notified that an activation code has been sent to your MMUST Corporate email.)
- Visit your MMUST email address again and log in with your MMUST corporate email and password.
- Under inbox click on the activation code to activate your account