Maseno University Admissions – Intake, Online Registration, Online Room Booking, Reporting Date, KUCCPS Admission List, Graduation Date
Those students who have not been shortlisted by KUCCPS or those who did not attain the required cut-off points for University intake can apply to join Maseno University as self-Sponsored students. They can visit the University to make an inquiry of available slots to be filled.
There are several ways that students who have confirmed their admissions can apply for admission
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT application forms , OR
- OBTAIN application forms from the Office of the Registrar, Academic Affairs, the Office of the Principal, Kisumu City Campus College, or the Office of the Coordinator, Homa-Bay Campus, OR
- APPLY ONLINE
Each application should be accompanied by a a non-refundable Application Fee of Ksh. 1,500/= which is paid at the banks indicated below. The manually completed Application Forms should be submitted alongside the bank deposit slips to the Office of the Registrar, Academic Affairs, the Office of the Principal, Kisumu City Campus College, or the Office of the Coordinator, Homa-Bay Campus.
If applying online, applicants will be required to upload a scan of the bank deposit slip for the application fee.
Maseno University Admissions – Maseno University Bank Accounts:
Maseno University Main Campus
Equity Bank, Luanda Branch A/C Number 1120297065141
Maseno University Kisumu Campus
Kenya Commercial Bank: Acc. No. 1101561076, Kisumu
Maseno University Homa-Bay Campus
Kenya Commercial Bank, Kisumu Branch A/C Number 1101561076
Maseno University Admissions Parcel
- The following documents are for your information and are available for download from the Maseno University website.
- General Information to Students………….MSU/JI/1
- Financial Requirement-………………………MSU/JI/5
- Requirements for Hotel & Institution Management Students – ………..MSU/JI/6
- Requirements for Medicine Students – ….MSU/J1/9
- Please, note that the following forms should be downloaded from the University website, filled and returned to the University as soon as possible.
- Student Personal Details Form -…….MSU/JI/2
- Student Medical Examination-………..MSU/JI/3 (To be completed by a Medical Practitioner)
- Emergency operation-………………….MSU/JI/4
- Acceptance of offer/Non-Acceptance of offer-…………MSU/JI/7
- Documents to come with on reporting day.
- The Original K.C.S.E. Certificate/Result Slip or other Certificates
- A photocopy of K.C.S.E. Certificate/Result Slip or other Certificates
- Original Admission Letter
- A photocopy of your National Identity Card
- A recent taken one coloured (red background) passport size photograph
Maseno University Admissions – Maseno University intake
Maseno University has one intake for the KUCCPS Government Sponsored Students. It takes place in September of every year.
Maseno University Admissions – Maseno University Reporting dates
Maseno University reporting dates are usually announced every year through the Maseno University website and also through national Newspapers, Radios and TV Stations.
For continuing students, this information can be obtained from the Maseno University Student Portal.
Maseno University Admissions – Maseno University Online Hostel Booking
Students can book for their hostel rooms through the Maseno University Student Portal. The University offers accommodation facilities to all students admitted at the Main Campus.
The rooms are allocated on a first come first served basis. The University accommodation is charged at Kshs. 2,900/= and 5,500/= per semester for out-catering and self-catering rooms respectively.
Those who wish to stay outside the campus are advised to get more information on off campus accommodation from the Maseno University admission form MUS/J1/5
Maseno University Admissions – Maseno University Graduation Date
Most Maseno University graduation ceremonies take place in December of every year. The date is usually communicated to the public through the national print and electronic media.