KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018, KUCCPS Inter College Transfer, KUCCPS Inter Institution Transfer
KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018 Placement Cycle for Government-sponsored students to Universities and Colleges has concluded. Applicants who have been successfully placed and wish to apply for inter-institution transfer should note the following:
- The portal for KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018 application will be open till 30th September 2016.
- Application for transfer is based on medical or socio-economic grounds.
- One must have met the cutoff for the program they wish to transfer to.
This is a major setback to students who thought that they can have a chance to go to their preferred University or College if they had made the wrong choice during the revision of courses or they had failed to do the actual revision.
KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018 procedure is as follows:
- Log in with your index number, KSCE year and birth certificate number.
- Navigate to the Inter-institution transfer link under Applications.
- Fill in the online inter-institution transfer form.
- Download and print the completed form.
- Have the form endorsed both at the institution where you wish to transfer to then where you have been placed.
- Submit the forms to the Placement Service for final approval and validation.