KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2018/2019, KUCCPS Inter College Transfer, KUCCPS Inter Institution Transfer
NAIROBI, May 11, 2018: The KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2018/2019 has been opened by KUCCPS for KCSE examination candidates who have already been selected for courses in universities or colleges under Government sponsorship. Those who wish to transfer to other institutions or courses may use this opportunity. This opportunity will end on May 31, 2018.
Applicants should note the following.
- The applicants should log in to the student’s portal to initiate the application.
- Applicant should pay the transfer application fee after successfully completing the necessary steps in the application process. You are not supposed to make any prior payment.
- The application fee MUST only be made to the Placement Service via M-Pesa Pay Bill No. 820201.
- No payment should be made to any individual posing on social media or any other platform claiming to offer assistance regarding KUCCPS procedures.
- The application form must be presented to, signed and stamped by the heads of the respective Universities or Colleges after after completing, downloading and printing.
KUCCPS contact numbers are
- 0723 954 927
- 0734 879 662
- 020 5137400.
You can also Email them using firstname.lastname@example.org.
KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018
KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018 Placement Cycle for Government-sponsored students to Universities and Colleges has concluded. Applicants who have been successfully placed and wish to apply for inter-institution transfer should note the following:
- The portal for KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018 application will be open till 30th September 2016.
- Application for transfer is based on medical or socio-economic grounds.
- One must have met the cutoff for the program they wish to transfer to.
This is a major setback to students who thought that they can have a chance to go to their preferred University or College if they had made the wrong choice during the revision of courses or they had failed to do the actual revision.
KUCCPS Inter University Transfer 2017/2018 procedure is as follows:
- Log in with your index number, KSCE year and birth certificate number.
- Navigate to the Inter-institution transfer link under Applications.
- Fill in the online inter-institution transfer form.
- Download and print the completed form.
- Have the form endorsed both at the institution where you wish to transfer to then where you have been placed.
- Submit the forms to the Placement Service for final approval and validation.