KASNEB Fee Structure Registration, Timetable, Dates, CPA, exams offered by KASNEB
Below is the KASNEB Fee Structure and the explanations of how to prepare for these professional and diploma KASNEB exam CPA, ATD, DICT, DCM, CPS, CICT, CIFA, CCP, ATC, ICTT, IST FAQ, FSQ, CMT, APS-K, CPSP-K
KASNEB Fee Structure
As from July 2015, the fee structure was changed and below is the link to the current KASNEB Exam Fee Structure. http://kasneb.or.ke/images/stories/downloads/exam/2015_Fee_structure.pdf. Alternatively you can visit the KASNEB website http://www.kasneb.or.ke then click on fee structure or Download the Structure here: KASNEB_Fee_structure
KASNEB Exam Booking
To book for the KASNEB exam, follow this link to your Student portal
KASNEB Exam Timetable
The KASNEB exam timetable can be downloaded online through this Student portal
Candidates who had not created an account on the student portal are required to do so in order to access examination timetable as follows:
- On the website click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link online.kasneb.or.ke to the student portal.
- Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- Select the “Examination Timetable” tab.
- Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step 3 above.
KASNEB Exam – KASNEB Professional Examinations
KASNEB Exam – Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
Certified Public Accountants are skilled and competent professional accountants, auditors, finance managers, tax consultants and practitioners.
KASNEB Exam – Certified Public Secretaries (CPS)
Certified Public Secretaries are expert practitioners in corporate governance, corporate secretarial practice, consultancy, business management and administration and human resources management.
KASNEB Exam Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT)
Certified Information Communication Technologists are skilled and competent system developers and programmers, network administrators, systems engineers, ICT consultants and practitioners.
KASNEB Exam Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
Certified Investment and Financial Analysts are experts in financial analysis, consultants and practitioners in investments and securities, portfolio management of retirement benefit schemes and investment banking.
KASNEB Exam Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
Certified Credit Professionals are skilled and competent top level managers, practitioners and consultants in the rapidly developing field of credit management.
KASNEB Exam – KASNEB Diploma Examinations
KASNEB Exam – Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
The Accounting Technicians Diploma qualification equips candidates with skills and competencies to work as middle level accountants providing technical support in accounting, auditing and taxation.
KASNEB Exam – Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT)
Diploma in Information Communication Technology qualification equips candidates with skills and competencies to work in the dynamic ICT industry as technicians in systems development, systems programming, administration and maintenance.
KASNEB Exam – Diploma in Credit Management (DCM)
Diploma in Credit Management qualification equips candidates with skills and competencies to work as technicians in credit management and credit control in both financial and non-financial enterprises.
KASNEB Exam Credit Retention
Read the policies and regulations that govern the credit retention in KASNEB here Policies_and_Credit_Retention
KASNEB Bank Accounts
Students are advised that payment of fees for registration, examinations, renewal, exemptions and students’ identity card and related services can be made through the following banks:
- National Bank of Kenya Ltd. (NBK) – KASNEB fee collection account No. 01001031572601.
- Equity Bank Ltd. – KASNEB fee collection account No. 0170299238025.
- Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) – KASNEB fee collection account No. 0744130009246.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd – KASNEB fee collection account No. 01129128535900.
Payment of fees may be made to the above KASNEB fee collection accounts in any of the branches of National Bank of Kenya Ltd., Equity Bank Ltd., Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) or Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd. using the appropriate fee deposit slips which are available at all branches of these banks countrywide. However, Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) does not require students to complete a deposit slip.
Students are required to complete the appropriate KASNEB forms and the relevant fee deposit slips as appropriate. Upon payment of requisite fees to the banks, a cash deposit receipt will be issued to the payee. The completed KASNEB forms should be left with the banks for onward transmission to KASNEB.
The forms may be obtained from KASNEB offices, Training institutions offering KASNEB courses, Kenya National Library Services branches countrywide or downloaded from KASNEB website.
KASNEB Exam Course exemptions
KASNEB exempts certain students – who have already studied certain courses in recognised universities and Colleges – from having to sit for the same courses with KASNEB. Here is the list of the policies and the courses eligible for exemption from the KASNEB required courses. General_Guidelines_for_exemption