JKUAT Student Portal Login, How to login to JKUAT Students Portal
To access the JKUAT Student Portal Login Please follow this link HERE
Some of the services that the students get from the Students portal are like
- Fee statement
- View the posted exam results
- Course and Units registration
- Track the status of your student ID processing
- Hostel Room Booking
How to Login to the JKUAT Student Portal
To Login to the JKUAT Student Portal,
- First Access the http://portal.jkuat.ac.ke/
- On the right column, type your username. The username should be in the format; if your JKUAT student email address is email@example.com, then the username you will use for your login will be this first part of your email address ‘john.kamau@students’.
- Your password will be your registration number in lowercase e.g ab123-1234/2013
- Click ‘Login’
Password Reset, Forgot password of JKUAT Student Portal?
If you have forgotten your JKUAT Student Login Password follow this steps to reset, change and recover your password
- On the website http://portal.jkuat.ac.ke/ click on the ‘Forgot Password?’
- Type your student email
- Type the verification code. Letters are not case-sensitive
- Click ‘Submit’
JKUAT Portal App – JKUAT Portal Android Mobile Application Download
A new android application for JKUAT Portal is now available. Download from here
The JKUAT portal App is a free mobile Android App that enables students to view their Fees Statements, view exam results, Borrowing of books from the library etc.
These are the Basic Requirements that your phone should have before downloading the Android App
- Android version 2.3 + above.
- Before downloading, activate allow installation from Unknown sources in Settings > Security or Applications
How to install the JKUAT Portal Android App
- Click the Download link above to download the APK file.
- Connect your Android mobile phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your memory card.
- Disconnect the android device from the computer.
- Locate the file in your memory card Using your android file manager and tap to begin the installation.
- Follow through the steps required in the installation wizard. The application will be installed into your device.